To set up the Riba Lite template head over to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize:
The first options available regards the website loading screen. The custom Preloader text and the style are PRO features, while here you can change the color of the Loading, background color and the text color
The General Options tab includes:
- Site Layout - Boxed or Full-Width layout
- Logo - Only text logo available, image being a PRO feature
- Footer Details - Footer copyright message available only in PRO version
- Social media links
- Phone number
Background Image - Displaying options from the picture repeat,
positionand attachment, to stroll or stay fixed behind the content.
- Static Front Page - The Reading settings of your website, where Riba Lite is designed to grab the latest posts to display the homepage listing.
- Site identity - Sets up the website name and tagline as well as the custom website icon (favicon)
The Single Posts Options includes various options on what the post page displays and how it functions.
- Global settings will enable/disable the following information and function of your post:
- meta information zone - author and the post date
- estimative reading time
- social sharing
- author info
- related posts
- Breadcrumbs - Quick location and navigation for your posts
- Social Sharing - Before or after the content option and service selection
- Related Posts - Show title and post date information only available in Riba PRO, autoplay on by default and the number of related posts to show on one line.
Archive Blog Posts Settings - Provides specific post type options to disable the author, date and estimative time for each
Advanced Options will provide on/off settings for the Lazy Load on images (loading images gradually as the users scroll down for better initial loading time) and random blog posts images if the a feature image is not setted up. The site preloader and the smooth scroll built-in plugin are enabled by default and can only be disabled in the PRO version of the theme.
Typography - Includes hundreds of custom fonts, font weights, style, size and spacing between lines (line height) - Available in Riba PRO
Advertising - Header banner and posts blent-in image to promote an ad - Available in Riba PRO
Menus - Duplicate section of Appearances > Menus that will set up the header and footer menu for the website. To place the menu inside either one, do not forget to set up the menu location as header or footer. The menu will provide options ranging from custom links, posts, pages, categories to tags and even shop related categories.
Widgets - As Riba Lite comes with 2 built-in widgets for the footer, you can add predefined widgets to your website from here, or firstly create your own widget content inside the Dashboard > Appearances > Widgets