To set up the Riba PRO template head over to Dashboard > Appearances > Customize.
The first options available regards the website loading screen, ranging from the Preloader Text, Text color as well as background color:
The General Options tab includes:
- Site Layout - Boxed or Full-Width layout
- Logo - Text logo or image with the same height and width
- Contact Details - Social Platform links as well as email and phone number
- Footer Details - Copyright text
- The banner #1 will place a banner inside the header with the option of adding a custom link target. Preferable banner size is 728x90px
- The banner #2 will blend a banner along your websites posts. The options provided for this kind of banner is to make it small (the size of a standard post) or stretch it on the full-width layout (image/video post). You will also find the custom link field and the option to set the position along the other posts.
- Site Identity - Sets up the website name and tagline as well as the custom website icon (favicon)
- Static Front Page - The Reading settings of your website, where Riba PRO is designed to grab the latest posts to display the homepage listing.
- Background Image - Displaying options from the picture repeat, position and attachment, to stroll or stay fixed behind the content.
The Single Posts Options includes various options on what the post page displays and how it functions.
- Global settings will enable/disable the following information and function of your post:
- meta information zone- author and the post date
- estimative reading time
- social sharing
- author info
- related posts
- Breadcrumbs - Quick location and navigation for your posts
- Social Sharing - Before or after the content option and service selection
- Related Posts - Show title and post date information, autoplay on/off and the number of posts to show on one line.
Archive Blog Posts Settings - Provides specific post type options to disable the author, date and estimative time for each posts. All values are on by default
Typography - Includes hundreds of custom fonts, font weights, style, size and spacing between lines (line height) for:
- Headers from h1 to h6
- Text logo
- Header menu
Color Options - provides unlimited color codes for various sections of your website:
- text based logo
- menu items
- h1-h6 headers
- normal state
- mouse-over (hover)
- title headers
Advanced Options will provide on/off settings for the site preloader, the smooth scroll built-in plugin and the Lazy Load for images (loading images gradually as the users scroll down for better initial loading time)
Menus - Duplicate section of Appearances > Menus that will set up the header and footer menu for the website. To place the menu inside either one, do not forget to set up the menu location as header or footer. The menu will provide options ranging from custom links, posts, pages, categories to tags and even shop related categories.
Widgets - As Riba PRO comes with 2 built-in widgets for the footer, you can add predefined widgets to your website from here, or firstly create your own widget content inside the Dashboard > Appearances > Widgets