Import demo content
The best way to understand how our theme works is to see it in action. You can easily build the same content that is also displayed on our demo using the Add demo content functionality. After this is done you are free to inspect each part of the content and see how you can use the WordPress front-end customizer for your own front page. The only element that is not imported is the actual menu, you will need to build this yourself for your installation.
You can choose between the simple, direct import and a selective, advanced import option.
The simple import will only require a simple button press, the Import demo content button from the Recommended Actions tab. There are no extra steps required.
The advanced version of the import will allow you to select the information you want to import. The available content elements are:
- Plugins : Contact form 7 - if you have already installed and activated this plugin you do not need to select this option
- Content : Doctor, Hero CTA, Services, Specialties, About, General Information, Schedule, Testimonials
- Sections : Hero, About, Specialties, Open Hours, General Information, Doctors, Hospital, Involvement, Testimonials
- Widgets : About MedZone, Featured Doctor
- Front page settings : Logo, Set frontpage to static, Footer Columns