Importing demo data (post, pages, images, theme settings, ...) is the easiest way to setup your theme. It will allow you to quickly edit everything instead of creating content from scratch.
To import the demo content, go to your WordPress Dashboard > Pixova > Install Demo > Import Demo Data
When you import the data following things will happen:
- Default posts, pages and comments will be deleted.
- The following WordPress settings will be modified: Permalinks -> will be set to %postname%; Reading Options -> Homepage / Posts page will be set to static pages created during the import process.
- Posts, pages, some images, some widgets and menus will get imported .
- Images will be downloaded from our server, these images are copyrighted and are for demo use only .
- Please click import only once and wait, it can take a couple of minutes
Before you begin, make sure all the required plugins are activated.